High-calibre lean/agile IT consultancy
Software. From zero to scale.
Many months into your project, yet no result? Try us. We work differently. We'll help you achieve your outcomes faster & more predictably.
Who's behind Apt Elements?
William is a Software Architect, Lead & Scala programming language specialist.
He has worked in multiple industries, delivering multiple different IT projects.
William has presented on Scala, written many articles and published many open source projects.
What you get
Examples where we solved major problems with our incremental approach.
UK booking platform
- 2 weeks to launch, but component takes 3 months to implement.
- Penalties & £100k/day booking loss if not delivered.
- Within 3 days implement version with trade-offs to avoid fines.
- Within 2 weeks, handle 60% cases, within 1 month handle 80% cases with improved user experience, within 3 months handle 100% cases with best user experience.
Singapore booking platform
- Client and vendor agreed to an improperly scoped contract.
- Development was taking 2 years & in-house users were using 2 different systems, causing mishandled bookings.
- Within 1 week, discovered an off-the-shelf solution that the vendor ignored, train up the users.
- Then built customisations on top of this solution.
Apt Elements started trading in 2013. Since then, we have consulted for multiple large clients in London, UK and as individuals have built experiences in Singapore and globally.